Go through the General Paper Company Return Policy Now
Please contact your customer service representative or salesman before returning any allowable merchandise.
- Stock merchandise purchased within the last 30 days must be in the original box with no alterations or other markings made.
- All merchandise for return must be in sellable condition. Returns are not allowed on partial cases, unless sold in partial cases.
- The customer is responsible for applicable fees such as freight, restocking fees, UPS call tags, etc.
- There is a 20% Restocking Charge for all items returned.
General Paper inspects all returns and reserves the right to refuse credits on damaged, misused, or unsellable items.
- Close-Out Items
- Custom-cut, custom printed, or specially ordered items
- Discontinued or Damaged Merchandise
- Item purchased more than 30 days over the invoice date
- Equipment such as floor machines, vacuums (covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranty)
How to Return
Call Customer Service at +1 (225) 291-7827 to process your return.
Please have the following information on hand:
- Customer name
- Invoice number
- Product name
- Quantity being returned
- Serial number (if applicable)
- Reason for return